According to conventional wisdom and recorded history, the eight wonders of the world are:
- Great Pyramid of Giza
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus
- Colossus of Rhodes
- Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Great Wall of China
Phooey! Here is my list of the nine great wonders of the world:
- The two X chromosomes that determine feminine gender.
Without women men fly but with them we soar. Without women men work but for women we strive. Without women men walk but for women we strut.
Without women we are male, but because of women, with the support of women, for the love of women, we become men.